Monday, February 2, 2009

Life!


So as tonight comes to an end I am sitting at the computer thinking about my life so far. Over all I have had a pretty good life. I had a good childhood my parents gave my sister and I everything we could ask for. We didn't want for much. I got thru high school and made it to adulthood. I have a great sister we use to hate each other. However that all changed after I graduated high school now there really isn't a day that goes by that we don't talk on the phone. I have a few friends but I would rather have a few that i can really trust. Then a lot of friends that i couldn't trust. I am married to my best friend and the best man anyone could ask for. He gives me everything any wife could want. I have a great baby even though his is now my angel. I am trying to think of positive things in my life. Instead of the all the negative I seem to forget the good things that have happened lately. All I think about is my baby boy Clayton how if he was here what would we be doing. Would he think his mommy and daddy are funny or just look at us like we have lost out minds. He would be four months old right now. Would he be sitting up on his own or trying to roll over. Would he be like his cousin Riley at this age and just be a big lug. However Riley is now a ball full of energy. Oh how I miss Clayton! Tonight I have missed him more then anything. I just wish i could have him back I wasn't done being his mommy!!!! Neither was his daddy! Everyone is missing out on him growing up. I just want him here with me tonight. I miss you Clayton!

No comments: