Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things!

So I was tagged on facebook to think of 25 random things about myself. So this is what I have come up with. Here goes nothing!!
1. I am a wife to the most wonderful man in the world.
2. I am a mother to a little angel named Clayton.
3. I am learning to live with the grief a mother goes thru when a child dies.
4. I have the most wonderful and loving sister. If you knew us in high school or earlier you would have never guessed we would be this close.
5. I have the most wonderful mom she has always been there for us. She drops everything to come to our need.
6. I am an aunt to the best nephew anyone could ask for.
7. I am a HUGE Angels fan.
8. I don't eat fresh tomatoes, however I LOVE ketup, red sauce.
9. I will stop everything I am doing every time I hear any free credit.com commercial.
10. I married the man of my dreams on the 5th year anniversary of the Angels winning the world series.
11. I love penguins and got to touch one thanks to my husband. He made our honeymoon that more special.
12. It irritates me to no end when I walk into a room with a cabinet left open I can not do anything until I close it.
13. I love to rearrange rooms about every six months or so.
14. I can't stand when people put there dogs in bags and dress them.
15. I complain about my drive to and from work, however that's when I do my best thinking.
16. I use to love going out all the time, however over the years I love staying home. Does this mean I am getting old??
17. I can't stand doing laundry. So my husband and I have made a deal. I do the dishes and he does the laundry.
18. My perfect fast food meal would be a cheeseburger from In N Out, fries from McDonalds, and soda from Taco Bell.
19. I will admit that about a year ago I just realized that targets symbol was indeed a target.
20. I am in search of the perfect tattoo to remember my son.
21. I would rather go hungry then make the final decision on where to eat. I hate making choices.
22. I hate when people think they know it all, when they really don't.
23. I love the way my husband looks at me when i have done something funny.
24. I have learned in the past four months I am way stronger then I ever thought I would be.
25. When I am around my sister our favorite saying is bitches. It is fun to add that to the end of a saying. Such as Goodnight Bitches!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: