Thursday, February 19, 2009

Memiores with Clayton!

I have been going thru some pictures we have taken over the last year. As I was looking at them it hit me that Clayton was in every picture that was taken. I thought it would be nice to take a trip down memory lane.

Our short life with Clayton and my little letter to him.

This picture makes me laugh. I look back on this day and think about how I was pregnant with you and didn't even know it. We found out we were pregnant with you the very next weekend.

This was your first picture. It was taken at 4th of July. It was a hot day you really didn't like it that much. As you were very still that whole day.
This was a fun weekend. We went up to Lake Arrowhead for a short getaway weekend with some good friends. You gave us a scare that weekend. I hadn't felt you move in awhile. However, later that night you made up for it. You were all over the place. It was nice to see and feel you move so much.
Oh how we love the Angels. This was uncle Jay's first Angel game. He is an A's fan, but we love him still. You liked the game, you wiggled more then normal that night. It was also baby shower weekend. Everyone was so excited for you to get here, it was just a month away. We were so close.

This is you two weeks before you made your arrival. I didn't realize how big you were getting until daddy took this picture. I thought in just a couple of weeks you would be in our arms. Oh how life makes some sharp and painful turns so quickly.

The day you came into the world. We, as your parents, were so excited to meet you. We have never been so proud in our lives.


I just wanted to share some of the great moments in your short little life. You will always and forever be in our hearts.

Love,
Mommy & Daddy!

2 comments:

The Mahers said...

sister I love you and your baby boy. I will forever miss him.

Unknown said...

Jess and Scott...that letter is so precious! I love the photos that tell quite the story. I especially love the one of you in the rain! Love you guys!