Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear Clayton,



Hey there my baby boy. This is the first time mommy has written you a letter. I wanted you to know how much we miss you and love you. You touched our lives in a way that is hard to express. Even though you were only with us for 40 weeks you will remain with us for a lifetime. I will never forget what you looked like the fist time I saw your cute little face. I had never been more proud of your daddy and myself for making something so beautiful. Just if you had the time to hang around for us to show you everything we wanted. We were so excited to meet you we happily waited wait seemed like the longest 40 weeks. Looking back they were the shortest weeks in my life. We had so many plans for you, your daddy had it all planned out you were going to be a major league catcher for the Angels our favorite baseball team. After your passing your Aunt Tracey said that we will forever have an angel with us.. kinda ironic you love the angels and now you have your own. That is so true but I would give anything to have you back in your mommy and daddy's arms. We had also planned out your first Halloween you were going to be our little penguin. Your grandma had even gone out the day you passed to buy your outfit for mommy as I was not able to find it she still has it. Your daddy and I were so excited the day we found out you were going to be a boy. I still remember walking out to the car after our appointment and your daddy was text messaging everyone in his phone that you were a boy. He was so proud that day when I think about that day it brings a smile to my face. Clayton I am so sorry that you will not know how great your daddy is. He is the best daddy anyone could ask for. I do not regret anything I just wish you were here with us today. I wish we got to do all the things we had planned for. I wish we had gotten to see your eyes I wish you could have seen how happy we are to be your parents the moment we brought into this world. I will always remember how much I looked forward to laying down at night so I could feel you move into place for the evening. I still remember the first day your daddy saw you move in my belly and the first time he felt you move. Clayton you have giving us joy that will never be replace into our lives. We are forever grateful that we had at least 40 weeks with you. You were the best baby any mommy and daddy could have asked for.
We love you with all our heart,
Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: