Monday, July 11, 2011

We are back!!!

It has been forever since I have posted anything on our blog. I am going to try and keep up with blogging a little bit better then before. I am not even going to try and play keep up from everything that has happened since I last posted anything. I am just going to start a new. Lately Scott has been working late afternoon to late at night shifts. I actually like them yes I might be at home alone at night but I think we see him more this way. Instead of being at work all day he doesn't go in until 3 or 4:30. So more time with us witch I think Peyton is loving, she is really into daddy right now. If he isn't home and we hear a car in the alley or someone by the front door all I hear is daddy daddy daddy!!! Today Scott and I talked about going to see Clayton. So this morning Peyton was playing and needed to get dressed so I said Peyton want to go and see big brother. She shook her head yes and then got up and went to her room to get her shoes and then went to the from door. It made me smile that she was that happy to go and see her brother. Once we got there she wave and said hi to him. She loves to help Scott take care of his little area. She put his flowers in his vase and helped water. I love that even though he is not here on earth with us they still have a bond. I hope the new baby and Clayton will have the same bond.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YAY!!! Welcome back!!